Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best photography books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
With every New Year inevitably comes a new resolution. Why not mix it up–goodbye, gym membership–and make a literary resolution to pick up, browse, and read some new coffee table books? If you don’t know where to start, we have you covered. Our top January releases are in the slideshow above.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old