Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
They say that April showers bring May flowers—or is it a hoard of coffee table books? Either way, this month is abundant with creatively stimulating titles, just in time for the start of spring. Browse the slideshow above for our picks.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress