The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Claudia Comte, Zig Zag Division, 2016. On view at Musee Cantonal Des Beaux-Arts in Lausanne, Switzerland through June 30, 2018.
Frank Stella, Claroquesi, 1964. On view at Moderna Museet in Stockholm, Sweden through October 23, 2016.
Tal Streeter, Endless Column, 1968. On permanent view at Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, New York.
Jason Middlebrook, Inspired by Lake Como, 2016. On view at David B. Smith Gallery in Denver, Colorado through September 3, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation