The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Claudia Comte, Zig Zag Division, 2016. On view at Musee Cantonal Des Beaux-Arts in Lausanne, Switzerland through June 30, 2018.
Frank Stella, Claroquesi, 1964. On view at Moderna Museet in Stockholm, Sweden through October 23, 2016.
Tal Streeter, Endless Column, 1968. On permanent view at Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, New York.
Jason Middlebrook, Inspired by Lake Como, 2016. On view at David B. Smith Gallery in Denver, Colorado through September 3, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup