The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Emanuel Rossetti and Tobias Madison, NEW THEATER 2012-2013, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Kunsthalle Bern through October 14.
Claes Oldenburg, Tea Bag, 1966. Vinyl, felt, Plexiglas and rayon cord. 38 3/4 x 27 3/4 inches. On view at établissement d’en face, Brussels, through October 13.
Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Sky, 2012. Video installation. On view at Rat Hole, Tokyo through October 17.
Jason Bryant, A Crack In His Faux Finish, 2012. 60 x 50 inches. On view at Porter Contemporary through October 20.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season