The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Emanuel Rossetti and Tobias Madison, NEW THEATER 2012-2013, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Kunsthalle Bern through October 14.
Claes Oldenburg, Tea Bag, 1966. Vinyl, felt, Plexiglas and rayon cord. 38 3/4 x 27 3/4 inches. On view at établissement d’en face, Brussels, through October 13.
Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Sky, 2012. Video installation. On view at Rat Hole, Tokyo through October 17.
Jason Bryant, A Crack In His Faux Finish, 2012. 60 x 50 inches. On view at Porter Contemporary through October 20.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse