The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Comme des Garçons, Fall/Winter 2013 and Valentino haute couture Fall/Winter 2008. On view at Art Gallery of South Australia in Adelaide, Australia through February 1.
Comme des Garçons (Rei Kawakubo), Spring/Summer 1997. On view at Queensland Art Gallery in Brisbane, Australia through February 15.
Alexander McQueen, Fall/Winter 1998. On view at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London through July 19.
Anonymous, Nottingham lace gown with matching jacket, 1958. On view at the Manchester Art Gallery through March 15.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old