The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Sara Sosnowy, Green Plastic Bird, 2007. Oil on wood. 10 x 8 x 2 inches. On view at Lesley Heller Workspace, New York, through August 17.
Leigh Ledare, Double Blind, 2010. On view at the CCA Andratx Art Centre, Mallorca, through September 23.
Ninan Canell, Sleep Machine, 2008. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at the 18th Biennale of Sydney through September 16.
Pearl C. Hsiung, Slightly Stunner, 2007. Enamel on canvas. 96 x 72 inches. On view at the Hammer Museum, Los Angeles, through August 18.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures
- Nico Tortorella on Getting Kicked Out of Hotels and the Perfect Gravy