The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Martin Parr, Hong Kong, 2013. Pigment print. On view at Blindspot Gallery in Hong Kong through November 1 2014.
Julian Wasser, Joan Didion in front of her Stingray, Hollywood, CA, 1970. Gelatin silver print, 20 x 24 inches. On view at Craig Krull Gallery in Los Angeles through August 23.
Atelier EB, Look 3, Manet cream polo shirt buttoned up and tucked in to Shorty silk shorts worn with a cream pair of plimsoles on feet and Piastre necklace worn round neck, Cleo white cap worn on head.Spring/Summer. On view at Petzel Gallery in New York through August 8 2014.
Gilbert and George, Smoking Dildo, 2013, 89 x 124 13/16 in. On view at White Cube in Bermondsey, London through September 28 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris