The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Martin Parr, Hong Kong, 2013. Pigment print. On view at Blindspot Gallery in Hong Kong through November 1 2014.
Julian Wasser, Joan Didion in front of her Stingray, Hollywood, CA, 1970. Gelatin silver print, 20 x 24 inches. On view at Craig Krull Gallery in Los Angeles through August 23.
Atelier EB, Look 3, Manet cream polo shirt buttoned up and tucked in to Shorty silk shorts worn with a cream pair of plimsoles on feet and Piastre necklace worn round neck, Cleo white cap worn on head.Spring/Summer. On view at Petzel Gallery in New York through August 8 2014.
Gilbert and George, Smoking Dildo, 2013, 89 x 124 13/16 in. On view at White Cube in Bermondsey, London through September 28 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation