The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Bruce Conner, Crossroads, 1976. On view at the Museum of Modern Art in New York through October 2, 2016.
Mona Hatoum, Performance Still, 1985, 1995. On view at the Tate Modern in London through August 21, 2016.
Hito Steyerl, Factory of the Sun, 2016. On view at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles through September 12, 2016.
Simon Gush, After the Work Stopped X, 2013-ongoing. On view at Stevenson Gallery in Johannesburg, South Africa through August 18, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun