The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Alexander Calder, Chat-Mobile (Cat Mobile), 1966. On view at the MCA Chicago through May 10.
Sergei Shekhovtsov, Straight Through, 2014. On view at the Stella Art Foundation in Moscow through February 8.
Lori Cozen-Geller, Lean On Me, 2012. On view at Madison Gallery in La Jolla, California through February 1.
Ham Jin, Island # 1, 2014. On view at Hada Contemporary in London through January 25.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old