The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
David Smith, Cubi XX, 1964. Welded stainless steel. H: 111 in. Gift of David E. Bright, 1967. On view at the Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden at the Hammer Museum in L.A.
Cornelia Parker, Landscape with Gun and Tree, 2012. On view at Jupiter Artland in Edinburgh, Scotland, through September 28.
Andy Goldsworthy, Forked Twigs in Water, 1979. On view at Yorkshire Sculpture Park in Wakefield, England, through June 15.
Zhang Huan, Head From Buddha Foot, 2006. Cooper, 3′ 3″ x 18′ 8″ x 5′ 7″. On view at Storm King Art Center in Mountainville, NY, through November 9.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron