The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Yunizar, Untitled, 2013.Acrylic on canvas, 70 7/8 x 59 1/8 in. On view at Ben Brown Fine Arts in London through April 17.
Xiao Zheluo, World in front of Grandma, on view at 10 Chancery Lane Gallery in Hong Kong.
Vik Muniz, Sunbathing, Album, 2014. Digital C-Print. On view at Sikkema Jenkins & Co. in New York through May 5.
Moki, Untitled, 2013. Paint on wood panel, 17x17cm. On view at Hiromart Gallery in Tokyo through April 27.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris