The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Yunizar, Untitled, 2013.Acrylic on canvas, 70 7/8 x 59 1/8 in. On view at Ben Brown Fine Arts in London through April 17.
Xiao Zheluo, World in front of Grandma, on view at 10 Chancery Lane Gallery in Hong Kong.
Vik Muniz, Sunbathing, Album, 2014. Digital C-Print. On view at Sikkema Jenkins & Co. in New York through May 5.
Moki, Untitled, 2013. Paint on wood panel, 17x17cm. On view at Hiromart Gallery in Tokyo through April 27.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn