The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Daniel Clowes, Eightball 18 (cover), 1997. On view at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago through October 13.
Wu Junyong, Don’t be Silent, 2011. On view at the Groninger Museum in Groningen, Netherlands through November 17.
Jeanette Hayes, Demooning, 2013. On view at M+B Gallery in Los Angeles through August 31.
Ben Schumacher & Carlos Reyes, A Salted Quarterly: Notes from the Why Axis. On view at Tomorrow Gallery in Toronto through July 2013.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup