The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Shozo Shimamoto, Untitled, 2009. On view at Karuizawa New Art Museum in Nagano Prefecture, Japan through September 22, 2016.
Wangechi Mutu, Throw, 2016. On view at Pace Gallery in New York through August 18, 2016.
Jorinde Voigt, A Difference That Makes A Difference (Var. XII), 2014. On view at sommer.frische.kunst in Salzburg, Austria through August 28, 2016.
Katharina Grosse, Rockaway!, 2016. On view at the Gateway National Recreation Area in cooperation with MoMA PS1 in Fort Tilden, New York through November 22, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward