The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Matt Lipps, Unititled (Women’s Heads), 2010. On view at Pier 24 The Embarcadero in San Francisco through May 1.
Zach Blas, Facial Weaponization Suite: Mask, 2014. On view at at Museo Universitario Arte Contemporaraneo (MUAC) in Mexico City through February 7.
Anonymous, Isleworth Mona Lisa, date unknown. On view at The Arts House at the Old Parliament in Singapore through February 11.
Saul Fletcher, Untitled # 01 (self-portrait/ mask), 1997. On view at The National Academy Museum in New York through May 3.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season