The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Claire Healy and Sean Corderio, Rampen, 2014. Lego, 82.5 x 82.5 cm. On view at Roslyn Oxly9 Gallery in Sydney through August 30, 2014.
Matthew Barney, New Sun, 2007. On view at the 21er Haus in Vienna through October 5, 2014.
Carlee Fernandez, Bear Hair Study, 2004. C-print. On view at the National Portrait Gallery in Washington D.C. through April 12, 2015.
Alex Katz, Sunrise, 2013. Oil on linen, 66 x 48 inches. On view at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac in Paris through August 28, 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”