The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Les Deschenes, Untitled, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. on view at Melas Papadoulos, Athens through December 29.
Donelle Woolford, MaLeVoLeNcE, 2012. Aqueous inkjet and PVA on paper mounted on canvas. 68â?? x 44 inches. On view at Air de Paris, Paris through December 1.
Haegue Yang, Ajar, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Chantal Crousel, Paris through December 7.
Jack Whitten, Loops, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at Zeno X, Antwerp through December 1.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy