The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Anna Betbeze, Moons Installation View, left to right: moon, shade. On view at Lüttgenmeijer, Berlin, Germany through October 27.
Mike Kelley, Memory Ware Flat #3, 2000. Mixed media on panel. 70.5 inches x 56.5 inches. On view at Skarstedt, New York, NY through October 20.
James Hoff, Untitled, 2012. Oil on Canvas. 120 x 120cm. On view at the VI VII, Oslo, Norway through October 5.
Kevin Kepple, New Work. Glue medium, ink and varnish. 18 x 18 inches. On view at Addison Ripley Fine Art, Washington, D.C. through September 14.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories