Armchair Traveler: By Foot, By Car, By Bus
Published January 27, 2012
The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Jarne Melgaard, Jealous, Untitled, 2003. Oil on canvas. At the Astrup Fearnley Collection, Oslo, through Apr. 25.
Installation view of Timur Si-Qin. On view at Fluxia, Milan through Jan. 21
Installation view of He Is Transparent. Curated by Matthew Strauss, work by Eli Hansen. On view at Renwick Gallery, New York, through Feb. 25.
Detail from By foot, By car, By bus. Work by Uri Aran. On view at Gavin Brown’s Enterprise, New York, through Feb. 25.
Alan Michael, Kenzo Jumping / Assouline, 2011. Oil on canvas. At David Kordansky, Los Angeles, through Feb. 4
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories