The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next. This week, we restrict ourselves to the environs of Art Basel Miami Beach.
Anna Betzebe, Mimosa, 2011. At OHWOW. Photo courtesy of Anna Betzbe and the Kate Werbel Gallery New York.
Nate Lowman, Untitled (Survivor Series), 2011. Alkyd on canvas, inkjet print on canvas. At the Rubell Family Collection.
Josh Kline, Coffee co-pays, 2011. â?¨Three Bodum Chambord coffee markers on a light box pedestal, one containing Blue Listerine infused with Dentyne Ice, one containing Mountain Dew infused with Claritin-D and one containing Red Bull infused with Vivarin. 40 x 36 x 12 in/ 101.6 x 91.4 x 30.5 cm. Courtesy the artist and 47 Canal. On view at NADA.
Emily Sundbland, Untitled, 2011. Photo courtesy of the Algus Greenspon gallery.
Kerstin Brätsch, Interchangeable Mylar (3 parts), Glow Rod Tanning Series for DAS INSTITUT and UNITED BROTHERS, 2011. Painting in oil on mylar. 135 cm x 160 cm each. Courtesy Balice Hertling, Paris
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward