The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Daniel Arsham, Bound Figure, 2014. Fibreglass, paint, joint compound, fabric and shoes. 195.6 x 139.7 x 55.9 cm. On display at the Pippy Houldsworth Gallery in London through January 7, 2015.
Ugo Mulas, The Sensitive Surface, 2014. Silver print. On display at Galleria Lia Rumma in Milan through February 14, 2015.
José Santos III, Why Axis, 2014. Oil on canvas. 152.4 x 102.87 cm. On display at Pearl Lam Galleries in Singapore through January 8, 2015.
Gertrud Kraus, Fire, 1940. Silver print. On display at Ayala Zacks Abramov Pavilion for Israel Art in Jerusalem through February 28, 2015.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures
- Nico Tortorella on Getting Kicked Out of Hotels and the Perfect Gravy