The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Katherine Bradford, White Preserver, 2014. On view at the School of Visual Arts Chelsea Gallery in New York through December 22.
Noah Purifoy, Lace Curtain, 1993. On view at the the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) in Los Angeles through January 3, 2016.
Despina Stockou, Recently Used 8989, 2015. On view at Galerie EIGEN + ART in Leipzig, Germany through December 19.
Sybren Renema, Super hanc petram edificabo ecclesiam meam 2, 2013. On view at Dürst Britt & Mayhew in The Hague, Netherlands through January 16, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again