The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Katherine Bradford, White Preserver, 2014. On view at the School of Visual Arts Chelsea Gallery in New York through December 22.
Noah Purifoy, Lace Curtain, 1993. On view at the the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) in Los Angeles through January 3, 2016.
Despina Stockou, Recently Used 8989, 2015. On view at Galerie EIGEN + ART in Leipzig, Germany through December 19.
Sybren Renema, Super hanc petram edificabo ecclesiam meam 2, 2013. On view at Dürst Britt & Mayhew in The Hague, Netherlands through January 16, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work