The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Saint Hoax, High Power, 2014. On view at Guy Hepner in New York through December 1.
Andrew Valko, Beauty Secrets, 2015. On view at Douglas Udell Gallery in Edmonton, Canada through December 5.
Michael Carson, Easy in the Moonlight, 2015. On view at David Bonner Gallery in Scottsdale, Arizona through December 8.
Albert Oehlen work in “Painting 2.0: Expression in the Information Age.” On view at the Brandhort Museum in Munich through April 15, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress