The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Ryan Gander, I is….(ii), 2012. On view at Frac Île-de-France le Plateau in Paris through November 17.
Gianni Caravaggio, Il Mistero Nascosto da una Nuvola (The Mystery Hidden by a Cloud), 2013. Graphite on paper, 49 x 68.5 x 6 cm. On view at Kaufman Repetto in Milan through November 11.
Arslan Sükan, UNTITLED 5, 2013. C-Print on Masonite, 170 x 255 cm. On view at Galerist in Istanbul through November 2.
Yayoi Kusama, White Infinity Net, 2007. On view at Victoria Miro in London through November 9.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy