The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Lucie & Simon, Last Breakfast, 2008. C-print. 150x210cm. On view at FotoMuseum, Brussels, Belgium through January 27, 2013.
Maggy Rozycki Hiltner, Fun and Games. Hand-stitched cotton and found textiles, 2009. 10.5 x 16.5 inches. On view at Bellevue Art Museum, Bellevue, WA through February 24, 2013.
John Armleder, Selected Furniture Sculptures, 1979-2012. Sculpture. On view at Swiss Institute, New York, NY through October 28.
Kohei Yoshiyuki, Untitled, 1971. Gelatin Silver Print. On view at Liverpool Biennial, Liverpool, England through November 25.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again