The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Federico Uribe, Strange Love, 2015. On view at Adelson Galleries in Boston through December 20.
Pierre Soulages, Peniture, 2015. On view at Galerie Karsten Greve in Paris through January 2, 2016.
Anthony Pearson, Untitled (Etched Plaster), 2015. On view at Gazelli Art House in London through November 14.
Olga de Amaral, Alquimina 99, 2007. On view at Rook and Raven in London through November 20.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse