The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Bjarne Melgaard, Ignorant Transparencies installation view, 2013. On view at Gavin Brown Enterprise in New York through October 26.
Florian Slotawa, installation view, 2013. On view at Suzy Shammah in Milan through November 23.
Dirk Bell, Nathaniel Lee-Jones, Reginald Alan Westaway, Property of a Gentleman installation view, 2013. On view at SVIS in Prague through October 12.
Micol Assaël, installation view, 2013. On view at HangarBicocca in Milan through May.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy