The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Helen Marten,Orchids, or a hemispherical bottom, 2014. On view at Johann König Gallery in Berlin, on view until November 1.
David Hammons, Untitled, 2007. Mixed media and American mink fur. Photo: Jack Hems and Patrick Dandy. On view at White Cube Gallery in London until January 3, 2015.
Roger Hiorns, Untitled (Security Object), 2013. Cast stone on view at Luhring Augustine Gallery, Chelsea until October 18.
Monika Sosnowska, Tower, 2014. On view until October 25 at Hauser & Wirth NYC.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality