The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Helen Marten,Orchids, or a hemispherical bottom, 2014. On view at Johann König Gallery in Berlin, on view until November 1.
David Hammons, Untitled, 2007. Mixed media and American mink fur. Photo: Jack Hems and Patrick Dandy. On view at White Cube Gallery in London until January 3, 2015.
Roger Hiorns, Untitled (Security Object), 2013. Cast stone on view at Luhring Augustine Gallery, Chelsea until October 18.
Monika Sosnowska, Tower, 2014. On view until October 25 at Hauser & Wirth NYC.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris