The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Frank Stella, Inaccessible Island Rail, 1977. On view at Anders Wahlstedt Fine Art through November 15.
Per Kirkeby, Invitation (date not specified). On view at Galerie Forsblom in Helsinki through October 25.
Atsuko Tanaka, Work, 1963. On view at De Sarthe Gallery in Hong Kong through October 31.
Antonio Saura, Foule, 1961. On view at Galerie van de Loo Projekte in Munich through November 6.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress