The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Richard Mosse, The Enclave, 2012-2013. On view at the Nasher Museum of Art in Durham, North Carolina through January 10, 2016.
Penny Siopis, Note 25, 2015. On view at Stevenson Gallery in Cape Town through August 29, 2015.
Thomas Ruff, neg◊stil_07, 2015. On view at Gagosian Gallery in London through September 26, 2015.
Fariba Hajamadi, Enormous as insomnia—the Guanches, Museo Canario, 1991. On view at the Fisher Landau Center for Art in New York through January 4, 2016.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun