The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Marcello Morandini, Scultura 513, 2007. On view at Cortesi Gallery in London through September 25, 2015.
Sarah Morris, Untitled, 2015. On view at Galerie Clemens Gunzer in Kizbuehel, Austria through September 30, 2015.
Gerard Ellis, Ideal Palace, 2015. On view at Lylo O. Reitzel in Santo Domingo through August 15, 2015.
Imi Knoebel, Weiss Schwartz 6, 2009. On view at Galerie Fahnemann in Berlin through October 10, 2015.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old