The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Edgar Zippel, Daniel, 1989. On view at The Berlin State Museum in Berlin through April 27, 2014.
Humphrey Spender, Children Hanging Around Outside, 1937/38. On view at The Photographer’s Gallery in London through September 29, 2013.
Alécio de Andrade, 12, rue Pavée, 1975. On view at The Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme in Paris through October 6, 2013.
Walker Evans, Penny Picture Display, Savannah, Georgia, 1936. On view at The Museum of Modern Art in New York through January 26, 2014.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun