The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Robin Eley, FLUX, 2015. On view at 101/EXHIBIT’s booth at the Seattle Art Fair through August 2.
Claudio Parmiggiani, Senza Titolo (detail), 2013-2015. On view at Simon Lee in Hong Kong through August 29.
Axel Void, 7, 2015. On view at BC Gallery in Berlin through August 15.
Tianzhuo Chen, ADAHA (documentation of performance), 2014. On view at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris through September 13.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories