The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Matt Paweski. Dolphin. 2012. Maple hardwood, maple plywood, steel, enamel, patina, wax, stainless screws. On view at Harris Lierman Gallery in New York through August 17.
Yvonne Rainer. Trio A. 1973. Photograph. On view at Museum Ludwig Köln in Cologne through July 29.
Felix Gonzalez-Torres. Untitled (Silver). 1992. Light bulbs, metal light sockets and extension cord. On view at the Contemporary Arts Museum in Houston through July 29.
Sharon Hayes. YARD (Sign). 2009. Various materials. On view at the Museo Reina Sofia in Madrid through September 24.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy