The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Matt Paweski. Dolphin. 2012. Maple hardwood, maple plywood, steel, enamel, patina, wax, stainless screws. On view at Harris Lierman Gallery in New York through August 17.
Yvonne Rainer. Trio A. 1973. Photograph. On view at Museum Ludwig Köln in Cologne through July 29.
Felix Gonzalez-Torres. Untitled (Silver). 1992. Light bulbs, metal light sockets and extension cord. On view at the Contemporary Arts Museum in Houston through July 29.
Sharon Hayes. YARD (Sign). 2009. Various materials. On view at the Museo Reina Sofia in Madrid through September 24.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse