The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Ron Arad, This Mortal Coil, 1993. On view at Galerie Downtown’s booth during Art Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris through June 30.
Fiene Scharp, Untitled, 2015. On view at 401contemporary in Berlin through August 8.
Thomas Schütte, Sonne, 1999. On view at the Bernier/Eliades Gallery in Greece through July 15.
Michael Heizer, Altar 3, 2015. On view at Gagosian Gallery in New York through July 2.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet