The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Josh Smith, Untitled [OSLO CERAMIC #01]. 2013, Ceramic sculptures; set of 17. On view through June 22 at Standard, Oslo.
Tomoo Hamada, Bottle, kaki glaze with akae decoration, 12 x 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 On view through July 15 at Pucker Gallery, Boston.
Robert H. Hudson, Jar, 1972, porcelain, the MFAH, Garth Clark and Mark Del Vecchio Collection, gift of Joan and Marvin Kaplan. On view through June 30 at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
Joanne Greenbaum, Untitled, 2013, glazed terracotta, 6 x 4 x 10 3/4 in. On view through June 23 at the Journal Gallery, Brooklyn.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup