The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Richard Jackson, House of Pain-t, 2012-2014, fibre board, acrylic paint, glass, neon, hardware, air tanks, 113 x 149 5/8 x 126 in. On view at Hauser & Wirth London through July 26.
Nicholas Buffon, Ridgewood Entrance, 2014, paper, glue, paint, 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches. On view at Callicoon Fine Arts New York through June 29.
Mike Kelley, Mobile Homestead, 2011- present, traveling exhibition. On view at The Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles through July 28.
Mark Alexander, Mannheim IV, 2010, screen print on canvas, 257 x 190 cm, © Mark Alexander. On view at Galerie Bastian in Berlin through August 2.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris