The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Richard Jackson, House of Pain-t, 2012-2014, fibre board, acrylic paint, glass, neon, hardware, air tanks, 113 x 149 5/8 x 126 in. On view at Hauser & Wirth London through July 26.
Nicholas Buffon, Ridgewood Entrance, 2014, paper, glue, paint, 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches. On view at Callicoon Fine Arts New York through June 29.
Mike Kelley, Mobile Homestead, 2011- present, traveling exhibition. On view at The Museum of Contemporary Art Los Angeles through July 28.
Mark Alexander, Mannheim IV, 2010, screen print on canvas, 257 x 190 cm, © Mark Alexander. On view at Galerie Bastian in Berlin through August 2.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn