The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Darren Bader, Noodle Soup With Electric Razor, 2012. on view at 1857, Oslo, through June 3.
Jana Euler, on view at Real Fine Arts, New York, through June 17.
Keith Arnatt, Liverpool Beach Burial, 1968. Vintage silver gelatin print, printed by the artist. 10 1/4 x 7 1/8 inches. Estate of Keith Arnatt, London. Photo: courtesy Maureen Paley, London and The Estate of Keith Arnatt. On view at MoCA, as part of Land Art: Ends of the Earth,” through Sept. 3.
Robert Longo, Charcoal Drawing. Homage to Hans Haacke. Mixed media installation; charcoal on mounted paper, six stanchions, 4 velvet ropes, red carpet and plaque. Installation view, 2012. On view at Capitain Petzel, Berlin, through June 16.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress