The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Image from Tobias Rehberger, “Das Kind muss raus ç??.” On view at Galerie Urs Meile in Beijing through July 6.
Robert Heinecken. Cliché Vary/Autoeroticism, 1974. On view at MoMA in New York through September 7.
Robert Mapplethorpe, Derrick Cross, 1983. Gelatin silver print on paper, 50.8 x 40.6 cm. On view at the Tate Modern in London through October 26.
Hugo Erfurth, Heinrich George, 1930. Silver gelatin, 30.3 x 23.8 cm. On view at Galerie Berinson in Berlin through July 26.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron