The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Jacques André, Unititled, 2013, two kettlebells, 40 and 32 kg. On view at Galerie Catherine Bastide, Brussels, through May 24.
Alex Israel, Self-Portrait, 2013, acrylic and bondo on fiberglass, 69 x 60 x 3 in. On view at Peres Projects, Berlin, through June 15.
Llyn Foulkes, Deliverance, 2007, mixed media, 72 x 84 in. Courtesy the artist and Kent Gallery, New York. Photo by Randel Urbauer. On view at the Hammer Museum, Los Angeles, through May 19.
Jonathan Monk, Covered Motorbike, 2013, Bronze, 131 x 221 x 99cm. On view at Lisson Gallery, Milan, through July 19.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy