The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Lucas Blalock, Beans on Blue, 2011-12, chromogenic print, 20 x 16″. On view at White Cube, London, through July 7.
Michele Abeles, Transparencies II, 2013, archival pigment print, 34 5/8 x 26″. On view at 47 Canal, New York, through May 1.
Mika Rottenberg, Texture 1 & 3, 2013, Polyurethane resin, acrylic paint installed dimensions variable, comprised of two parts, part a: caramel: 62 x 44 3/4 x 1 ½”, part b: multi color: 65 x 43 x 2″, variant 2 of 4 with one artist’s proof. On view at Andrea Rosen, New York, through June 22.
Marilyn Minter, Not in These Shoes, 2013, enamel on aluminum, 108 x 162″, on view at Regen Projects, Los Angeles, through May 11.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock