The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Bettina Pousttchi, Framework, 1998. On view at Buchmann Galerie in Berlin through July 2, 2016.
Hanne Darboven, Evolution Leibniz, 1986. On view at Galerie Crone in Berlin through June 18, 2016.
Installation view of “Carl Andre: Sculpture as Place, 1958-2010.” On view at the Hamburger Bahnhof in Berlin through September 18, 2016.
Edmund de Waal, against poetry, 2016. On view at Galerie Max Hetzler, Berlin | Paris in Berlin through July 16, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True