The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Jacob Gils, Limit to Your Love XI, 2015. On view at Struck Contemporary in Toronoto through May 22, 2016.
Wolfgang Tillmans, Wet Room (Barnaby), 2010. On view at Galerie Buchholz in Berlin through June 4, 2016.
Marina Abramovic and Ulay, Relation in Space, 1976. On view at Galerie Michael Janssen in Berlin thorugh June 11, 2016.
Magdalena Abakanowicz, Iron Cast – Walking, 2003. On view at Richard Gray Gallery in Chicago through July 1, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation