The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Elisa Sighicelli, Untitled (Wood), 2012, Photograph mounted on the same wood photographed, 23 5/8 x 23 5/8 x 5 3/4 inches. On view at Gagosian, Geneva, through May 4.
Urs Fischer, Problem Painting, 2012, Milled aluminum panel, acrylic primer, gesso, acrylic ink, spray enamel, acrylic silkscreen medium, acrylic paint, 142x106x1″. On view at MOCA, Los Angeles, through August 19.
Aloïs Godinat, Cloche à manche, 2013, HD color video. On view through Le Salle de Bains, Lyon, through April 27.
Roni Horn, Untitled (Weather), 2011, Photographs, 12 1/4 x 10 1/4 in each. On view at Hauser & Wirth, Zurich. through May 25.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room