The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
James Benning, Decoding Fear, 2015. On view at Kunstverein in Hamburg through May 10.
Christopher Doyle, Chronophilia, 2015. On view at Rossi & Rossi in London through May 15.
Jason Metcalf, (a 17h 45m 40.0409s/ δ -29° 0′ 28.118″), 2015. On view at Martos Gallery in New York through May 2.
Alwar Balasubramaniam, Flux, 2013. On View at Talwar Gallery in New Delhi through May 30.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy