The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Installation view, Stephen G Rhodes at Misako&Rosen, Tokyo, on view through Apr. 15.
David Shrigley at the Hayward Gallery, London, through May 13.
Installation View, Darren Bader at MoMA PS1, New York, through May 14.
Installation View, Elad Lassry at David Kordansky, Los Angeles, through May 26.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories