The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Installation view, Stephen G Rhodes at Misako&Rosen, Tokyo, on view through Apr. 15.
David Shrigley at the Hayward Gallery, London, through May 13.
Installation View, Darren Bader at MoMA PS1, New York, through May 14.
Installation View, Elad Lassry at David Kordansky, Los Angeles, through May 26.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy