The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
T. Kelly Mason, Drinks, 2013, Acetate and vinyl on 4100K fluorescent fixture, lamps, wiring, MDF, Plexiglas, aluminum 23.875 x 40.25 x 5.75 in. On view at Cherry and Martin, Los Angeles, through April 27.
Claes Oldenberg, Pastry Case, I. 1961-62. Painted plaster sculptures on ceramic plates, metal platter, and cups in glass-and-metal case, 20 3/4 x 30 1/8 x 14 3/4″. The Museum of Modern Art, New York. The Sidney and Harriet Janis Collection. © 2012 Claes Oldenburg. On view at MoMA, NY, through August .
Georgie Nettell, 2013 (Installation view). Dimensions variable. On view at Reena Spaulings, NY, through April 14.
Darren Bader, Ah, no nostalgia hurts as much as nostalgia for things that never existed—Pessoa, 2013, on view at Franco Noero, Turin, through April 13th
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup