The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Owen Kydd, Cherry, 2015. On view at Nicelle Beauchene Gallery in New York through April 19.
Henri Matisse, The Parakeet and the Mermaid, 1952. On view at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam through August 16.
Charles Gaines, Numbers and Trees II, Spike #4, 1987. On view at the Hammer Museum in Los Angeles through May 24.
Valérie Belin, Phlox New Hybrid (With Dahlia Redskin), 2010. On View at the Gucci Museo in Florence through September 20.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet