The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
John Waters, Bad Director’s Chair, 2006, Canvas, Wood, Steel, Paint with Leather Bound Script, 116,8 X 62,2 X 55,9 CM. On view at Sprüth Magers, Berlin through April 12.
Jordan Wolfson, Raspberry Poser (video still), 2012. © the artist. On view at David Zwirner, New York, through April 19.
Hreinn Friðfinnsson, A Portrait of a Sculptor as a Sculpture, 2006. On view at i8 Gallery, Iceland through April 26.
Zachary Fabri, Forget me not, as my tether is clipped (video still), 2012. On view at Nova Southeastern University Museum of Art, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, throuh May 17.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality