The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
John Waters, Bad Director’s Chair, 2006, Canvas, Wood, Steel, Paint with Leather Bound Script, 116,8 X 62,2 X 55,9 CM. On view at Sprüth Magers, Berlin through April 12.
Jordan Wolfson, Raspberry Poser (video still), 2012. © the artist. On view at David Zwirner, New York, through April 19.
Hreinn Friðfinnsson, A Portrait of a Sculptor as a Sculpture, 2006. On view at i8 Gallery, Iceland through April 26.
Zachary Fabri, Forget me not, as my tether is clipped (video still), 2012. On view at Nova Southeastern University Museum of Art, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, throuh May 17.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future