The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Glen Fogel, First Love as Photographic Reference for Artists, p114, 2013, UV print on dibond panel. 15 1/2 x 20 1/2 inches. Edition 1/3. On view at Callicoon Fine Arts, New York through March 31.
Zoë Clark, Balls in hand, digitally woven tapestry, 2013. On view at Sophiajacob, Baltimore through March 30.
Douglas Gordon, Sharpening Fantasy, 2012, film still. On view at Blain | Southern, Berlin through April 28.
Mike Brodie, #5286, 2006-2009, chromogenic print, 17 x 24″. On view at M+B Gallery, Los Angeles through May 11.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy