The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Luther Price, Meat, 1999. Handmade slide. Collection of the artist. © Luther Price; courtesy the artist. On view at the Whitney through May 27.
Ryan McNamara, Chanel Von Habsburg-Lothringen, Her Last One Is Always Her Best One, 2012. On view at Elizabeth Dee through Apr. 7.
Richard Prince, Untitled, 2011. © Richard Prince. Photo: Robert McKeever, Museo Picasso Malaga, through May 27.
Virginia Overton, Chevy Deluxe, 2012, On view at Dallas Contemporary through Mar. 30.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “I Try Not to Think About It”: Emma Corrin on Playing Princess Diana